Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Welcome Back - Attempt Number Two

Well, here I go again! After almost 3 years of neglect, I am going to take another stab at this whole blogging thing! Back when I first started this blog, I had just discovered the fabulous and ENORMOUS world of blogging. Although I did not expect that my blog would amount to much, I still put pressure on myself to write posts that were interesting and eloquent or to attempt DIY projects and post step by step instructions as well as before and after photos. I was reading blog after blog that had countless followers due to the creativity each blog possessed. I felt overwhelmed. Eventually, I gave up because I convinced myself that I had nothing worth writing about.

Fast forward two and a half years. A lot has changed in my life. I am still not convinced that I am a great writer and that anyone, other than myself, would take the time to read what I have to say, but I am starting to realize the value of having my own blog. This realization comes in the form of my sweet baby boy and my desire to document his life and life with him. No pressure. No expectations. Just a place for me to record memories that maybe one day will be read by my children, grandchildren and so on.

So, even though I have a lot of catching up to do...challenge accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment