Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We were up to no good...

Tonight, we were up to no good....I was bored and Bry was looking for an excuse to avoid homework, so we decided to go for a walk to Costco....apparently that's what people do when they are bored. So we made our way to Costco and looked around at all the things that we can't afford.....like the biggest Christmas tree EVER or the 6-foot wooden Nutcracker decoration xoxo....I heart Christmas!!! Anyways, after convincing Bry that we needed ice cream, we embarked on the journey back home. On our way Bry decided that he wanted to go by the Canadian Tire to pick up firewood. But when I say "pick up firewood" I don't mean go into the store and by a nice little bundle of pre-chopped wood. No, we were scavenging wood from the back of the building beneath a sign that reads "Free Firewood, take at your own risk!" My interpretation of the sign?....take at your own risk because we're watching you!!!! Bryan's interpretation?.....sweet, free firewood!! So, we proceeded to carry home this monstrosity shelf thing feeling like common thieves!


Like a kid on Christmas day!!! :)

 I was so sure the police were gonna come arrest us for stealing....lol

 Bella was our accomplice!!


BUT, in the end it was fun and definitley worth it!!

3 comments:

  1. Why is there NOT marshmallows roasting on that fire??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well mostly because I didn't even think about that (I have obviously lost my mind, but also because I do not have marshmallows or roasting sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how thrifty you are!

    ReplyDelete