Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun

Bryan and I spent the Thanksgiving weekend at his parent's house with two of his sisters and their families. It was such a fun weekend and we were soooo lucky to enjoy the b-e-a-utiful weather for probably the last time before winter!

We worked hard and played hard all weekend and best of all, ate tons of delicious food! I am proud to say I was getting my hands dirty digging potatoes in the garden, helping with the hay bails and herding the cows!....not just a city girl anymore!! :)


 Bryan and Chad with the hay bails.
Grandpa Dave behind the wheel.

Bryan catching chickens.


Chad and Jack with one of the chickens.







After all the work was done, the group of us had some good competition ... we played Rook, Crib, Settlers of Catan, kickball and horseshoes. I had a blast and can't wait to get together with my in-laws again!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

  1. next time you should take Miss Bells with you 'cause I think she would LOVE to catch chickens too!! Glad you had a fun time, but am NOT surprised at all! ♥2Uboth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great could it be? I wasn't even there. I am gald that you all had a great time. And I like your halloween BLOG decor!

    ReplyDelete