Friday, February 28, 2014

Delicious Cafe Rio

Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Salad Copycat


I absolutely LOVE Cafe Rio. Unfortunately, it is only an occasional treat for me because the nearest location is in Great Falls, Montana.

Don't panic. This is where Pinterest comes in handy. You can find a link for pretty much anything on Pinterest. Well, I was able to do just that. I found a link to a blog featuring recipes for every component of Cafe Rio's Sweet Pork Salad (which is my favorite, and in all honesty, the only thing I have even tried). Trust me, it's delicious!

Although it is not a quick meal to put together as there is a bit of prep time required to make each of the parts, if you do what I do, which is make it in advance, then putting everything together right before you want to eat is actually quite fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment