Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Canada Day....4 days later!

Happy 144th Birthday Canada! 
Even though it's late,
 I have a good excuse. 
I was at my family reunion, 
the "Shields Stampede 2011" and it was a blast! 
We have them every 3 years (it's my grandpa's side of the family)
 and I haven't missed one since I was a baby.
 It is so fun to see all of my family 
that I don't see often enough and 
play games, 
have fun and 
catch up. 


Well before the reunion started last week 
I had some time off school so it gave me a chance to do some crafting. 
Here is what I created in honour of Canada's birthday. :)


My very own Canada Day shirt
(under $15 and even less if you already own the t-shirt)


 Then I made some Canada Day subway art since that seems to be the craze right now...it was pretty easy to do and all I used was the lyrics to the national anthem! 

Come again for more of the fun projects I have been working on!!!

1 comment: